RADFORD HIGH SCHOOL HALL OF FAME NOMINATON
Nominees must exemplify the highest standards of sportsmanship, ethical conduct, and moral character and carry the endorsement of their peers.
The categories of athlete, coach and contributor are included on the nomination form for expediency in understanding the primary area in which an individual is to be considered for their achievements in interscholastic athletics and activities. The grouping is for screening purpose only and to assist those making the nominations in understanding the type of information required. Once nominees are inducted, they are not categorized but all are recognized as members of the Radford High School Hall of Fame.
All candidates will be judged on their significant and/or long term contribution to interscholastic athletics and activities. While many have served at Radford High School, their accomplishments must have been worthy of high recognition for them to be considered.
1) Coaches being considered must be retired, deceased or have served 15 years.
2) Athletes are eligible for selection 20 years after their high school graduation.
METHODS OF NOMINATION
1) Anyone can nominate
2) The nominating deadline is May 15, in the year of the induction.
3) No individual may make more then on nomination per year.
4) Nominations for candidates not selected shall remain open indefinitely.
1) Print the form located at the bottom of the page. Complete the form and mail to the address listed on the form.
2) Click here
to complete the form online using the Internet. The information will be saved and emailed to a committee member for review.