A web quest test your skills at researching the web to find answers.
Try the following…
Little Boy Blue Web quest…
Little Boy Blue
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep’s in the meadow, the cow’s in the corn.
Where is the little boy who looks after the sheep?
He’s under the haystack, fast asleep.
-by: Eugene Field
1. Who’s painted "Blue Boy"?
2. Using Google image search for a picture of sheep in the meadows and share the image url by right clicking and coping the shortcut.
3. Check out the “Cow Parade.” http://www.chicagotraveler.com/cows_on_parade.htm
What local spin off do we have around here? Hint, gobble, gobble
4. Print a cow http://www.coloring.ws/cow.htm Color it your way.
5. Which famous artist painted “Haystacks”?
These are Grandma’s spectacles,
This is Grandma’s hat.
This is the way she folds her hands,
And lays them in her lap.
Here are Grandpa's spectacles,
And this is Grandpa's hat
And this is the way he folds his arm
and takes a little nap.
2. Her style of art is known as ____________.
5. What do you call your Grandma?
6. When is Grandparents day?